Work in Canada
We offer a start to finish product including pre-qualification of immigration programs / regulations or pilots. Once qualified we offer resume rewrite according to the specific site algorithms, job listing/searching, step by step guidance to convert credentials or trade certification as the base. This is followed by application to legally work in Canada. These are temporary pathways leading toward Permanent Residence or a temporary solution to obtain the best experience to launch your career in your country.
- Temporary Foreign Workers Permit – Work permits vary according to each persons circumstance and depending which statute in the Immigration and Refugee Act/Regulation it refers to.
- Open Work Permits – This Permit allows you to for any employer and allows you to change employers.
- Bridging open Work Permit – Whilst changing Immigration Statuses it allows you to work
- LMIA – Work Permits Employer led Work process to hire a foreign worker
- LMIA Exemptions – Some programs /Pilots or Regulations allow us to apply for a work permit without an LMIA needed.
- PGWP – Post Graduate Work Permits. Certain graduates are allowed a work permit to allow then to get experience
- IEC – International Experience Canada- a few countries have reciprocal agreements allowing its citizens to work on either a Working Holiday, Young Professional or Internship
- OP – Owner Operators Work Permit. This applies to applicants purchasing an existing business or starting up a new one.
- Intra-Company Transferee Transfers from your company to the Canadian branch
- Caregiving Work Permit- Child Care workers and Nanny work Permit
- Seasonal Agriculture Work Permit. Farm workers needed seasonally
- Extension work permit Extend your work permit
- Front line home care workers
- Long Haul Truck drivers
Request a consultations meeting Or Call us : 1-778-650-3443